Saturday, October 22, 2011

Heritage House Cafe in Vacaville, CA

That's about what my face looked like and what the chicken strips were... TINY!!  But this isn't me and this isn't Vacaville, this is just some picture I found on google images that conveyed what I felt after visiting Heritage House Cafe.




I wasn't impressed with this place... SUPER expensive for what they give you.  I paid almost 10 dollars for  THREE tiny chicken strips and a salad with a cola.  I'm sorry but that's ridiculous!  I get more at McD's for LESS!  And the taste?  Shoot... that's nothing to shout about either.  I've had better at McD's...  Except for this place's chicken strips are more burnt and therefore crisper than McD's.

OK maybe that was a little harsh.  They weren't burnt as in charcoal coloured but they were super crispy.  So I'd say 20 percent white meat and the rest was crisp batter...

All in all, it sucked.  I'm soooo happy I didn't go for the burger special.  Mind you, this was also a lunch special! The burger was $9.50 so I would have been way more PISSED if it was a piddly burger.

The chicken strips meal was $5.99 which means their soda was almost $4, that's highway robbery!!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

I will say, since this thing asked, the waitress or whatever was nice and the atmosphere was quiet and diner like, which is OK.  But yeah, never going back there again.  I want value and good food, I don't care WHAT the place is like.  I'd even take shitty service and loud atmosphere for good food and great value.

No comments:

Post a Comment