Thursday, October 13, 2011

Boots Expert Sensitive Restoring Night Treatment

OK so this is supposed to be some night cream you put on your face and it's supposed to keep it smooth and whatever.  It's supposed to be for sensitive skin.  So then why, in GOD'S name does it have alcohol as the *third* ingredient!?

That makes no sense at all!  Don't they know alcohol is irritating to the skin on normal people, not to mention SENSITIVE skinned people!!  Idiots...




I try this cream on because much like many of you out there, I got duped into buying something because it was supposed to be "good for your skin."  I try it on, it burns like mad.  Mind you, I have NORMAL skin.  I'm like wtf?  why does it burn?  OK, maybe a fluke... maybe I got a little too much sun...  So I dismiss it.

I try it again later...same burning sensation!  WTH!?!  Oh I see, it has aloe in it (last ingredient mind you...) so maybe that's it...  sometimes aloe burns when you're really irritated.


I try it again a week later... fuck, it STILL burns!  Then I read the ingredients and actually pay attention to them... cetyl alcohol... my eyes bulge... what the HELL is that there for in a cream for your face?!?  Oh I know, most creams have alcohol somewhere... stupid...but it's true....but usually not so far up in the ingredients list!!

What is going on!?  Y'all mad over there in England?  Y'all want to burn people's faces?!  Goodness!!  This brand, Boots, is manufactured in England, or so the little jar says.


Never again am I buying this sh again... I don't remember the price, but nothing, even close to free, is worth having my face burn every time I use it!!!  I guess I got myself some foot cream or something... I haven't tried it on other parts of the body but man, I know for sure it's NOT for the face!!

Am I wrong?  Am I the only one who gets burned by this night cream?  Let me know...  This is, of course, for those who tried it or use it.  I sure as heck wouldn't want you to go buy this sh just to tell me if it burns you or not.  I'm not a sadist, for goodness sake!!


No comments:

Post a Comment