Thursday, October 27, 2011

Frustration over money..... what else is new?!

I realise working for yourself is the ONLY way to get ahead... but don't go falling for schemes and things.  Working for your employer, not good, you make HIM or HER money.  Working for some kind of MLM or commission based opportunity?  Nope... that gives THEM money.  Unless of coures, you're the guy at the top of said MLM because you're the one that created it... but that takes talent and money and/or skill to run.  If you can do it, go for it!  Otherwise, just know what you're doing, making someone else rich with your work.  Although sure, you'll make more there than you do at a "job."

Which brings me to my frustration.  I've recently wanted to go to a jungle and just forget the whole civilisation thing.  IT'S ANNOYING to have to live with this green god of money.  I don't want to worship it, I'm a heathen and in this case, a severe atheist!  People forgot what fortune really is.  It's not how much green god you have, it's what you do with yourself and how you touch others that matters.

Although I guess, the green god helps with that too... for those who don't want to do the actual WORK, it works perfectly.  Just throw more green god at whatever...

So I leave you with a thought... what are you going to do?  I'm goign to bitch and whine for a while.  Then I'm getting my boot straps on, my Harley wheels going in my head...and I'm taking off!  To the jungle or to kill the green god, I have no idea yet... but I'm DEFINITELY going somewhere!!

2 comments:

  1. I find that I am like this all the time when it comes to money, thankfully I make it all for me when I do my act so I only have to share it with bill collector's...

    No joke intended...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it's OK Gina. I know what you mean. :) Thank you so much for commenting!! :D You're sweet as ever! :D

    ReplyDelete