Monday, March 15, 2010

Samsung Instinct HD - um... yeah... about that...

I went to sprint to get a new phone b/c AT&T was being a pain in the ass. (what company isn't?)

So I got the HD Instinct thinking it will be some fabulous deal! CNET sure thinks so...

I open it expecting, I don't know, rainbows and butterflies... instead I get roaches and wilted dreams.

Oh sure, it's wide, it's pretty, it's functional... try to make a call and you're in trouble. Try to text and that's even worse. UNLESS of course you have teeny weeny fingers who are always super heated. But no, this thing isn't made for normal people... I don't know HOW men use it, if they do, b/c my fingers are small and I STILL hit two keys... a guy with normal fingers would probably hit three! OK maybe I'm exaggerating. My boyfriend had issues using the thing...

I am a facebook addict, some say... (ahem...) And I have to re-log in several times a day because god forbid you're on facebook and someone calls/texts/voice mails you. You get kicked out of the internet, the program, the world... and even if you dismiss it, you STILL have to relog in...

So I go back to Best Buy where I got the stupid thing, only to be told it was discontinued... OF COURSE it was!! People probably bitched about it too and best buy said, fuck it. Well I'm about to do the same... now, my next quest shall be the HTC Hero... Maybe... because last time I thought I was getting a hero I got something not even worthy of food...let alone that name.

Or maybe I'll go retro and get some old thing... because god knows new technology seems to have gotten stupid... heat sensitive touch screens? Hello...some of us have NAILS... or cold fingers... Oy... what ARE these people thinking... Oh right.. .not thinking...

Well, I'm outtie for now... Thanks for listening to the rant, as usual.

But if your'e shopping for aphone...don't get this thing....seriously... I can only guess CNET got paid off b/c no way they should be giving it THAT high of an award when it sucks this badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment