Friday, March 19, 2010

All products are not created equal...

Today I want to talk about lubes. OK so I've only done like three, but still... four? What? Oh yes... the monkey in my head tells me they use KY at the 'office' from hell... yes, to us ladies, that's the Gynecologist. To you lucky men, the place where a dude (or a woman) gets to look at our bits and hmmm...

ANYWAY... the lubes like KY are useless. So overhyped but last all of five seconds, not enough to get you through the exam, let alone any type of intercourse... ugh...

There's others, the generics that just sting...and last less... I'm not counting those...

There's something called Wet that some people like but I meh'ed at. Then there's Jo, your best friend in silicone disguise... he's good in the shower, not so good in the bedroom. W hat happened? I raved and raved... then he disappointed me... go figure...typical man... And the water version is not much better...but they give you more of it for less... now I know why...

Moving right along... here I'm going to find the perfect lube... you'll see... some gay man will come up with ass grease, I bet. Which would be great... if I were using it for that purpose... noooootttttt.... I think you can get better creativity than some product called ass grease...

Well, this turned out to be short but don't worry, I'll add more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment